3 Letters + Word + Body

 3 Letters + Word + Body



  
  In this assignment I used 6x6 inches square and put the work inside it, the background is white and the first thing I did was to print out the body which I got from the book "Designing with type the essential guide to typography ", I got the body from one of the fist pages, I cut it then stick it and tried to put it like a "7", after that I made the big letters which were "A", "t" and "E"; from the "A" I cut some part of it and put it in the same line as the body, then with the "t" I put it all inside in the top part of the box which the letter was overlapping the body text, and lastly the "E" I placed it on top of the body and cut the bottom part so the person who sees it would wonder if it is either a "F" or an "E". Finally I did the word "change" which I placed in the "A" and kind of played with negative and positive space. The body I made it with 'verdana' and the 3 letters and word I tried to replicate Bodoni font.

Comments